- Who we are and how you can reach us
- Hi there! We’re Flurb. If you’d like to chat with us, you can do so in the following ways:
- Email us at [email protected]
- Via telegram on @flurbMe
- Via the ‘Contact’ page on our website
- CoC registration: 88748111
- Place of registration: Hoefweg 66, 2665CG Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
These conditions are applicable when you buy or have bought something from us. We want to make sure you’ve seen these terms and conditions. They tell you what we do for you and what you can expect from us.
Separate conditions can sometimes apply to a product. In this case, these terms and conditions apply as well as the separate ones.
- The offer
We always tell you what, when, and how, you can buy something. And how much it costs. Did you spot a mistake on the product page? You can hold us to it. Except if it’s clearly caused by someone who didn’t have their coffee yet and accidentally missed a few zeros (imagine that!), which you could have known beforehand.
- The agreement
- Safety first. That’s why we work on a safe online environment, every day. Helps you to blissfully browse for fun stuff, whenever you want.
- If you order something with us, you’ll receive a confirmation of your order by email. We’ll keep you posted afterwards, until you’ve received your package. It’s your stuff, in the end
- We add all the informations and details you need to your order, but you’ll find most of it on our website as well. Lost your receipt? No worries. You can find the digital version on our website if you made an account. If you didn’t, drop us a message.
- Right of withdrawal
- Due to the nature of the products, they are exempt from the right of withdrawal.
- However, if you are not happy with the product, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
- In case of a production defect: please contact us in advance so we can arrange shipping back on our cost.
- The price
- We’re always honest about the prices, so you don’t come across any unpleasant surprises.
- The VAT display depends on your shipping address. The website tries to guess, but it will adjust when to go through the checkout and fill in your shipping address.
- You have the right to receive a good product. Period. Is something wrong with the product? We’ll we solve this for you, of course. We’ll always comply with the law.
- Delivery and processing
- We do anything, and we do mean anything to make you happy.
- Our goal is to ship all custom made products within 2 weeks. A longer backlog can happen especially right before or after big conventions. If this is the case, we will mention it on our website.
- It’s our fault if your order is damaged or lost before it reached you. We’ll solve it for you as soon as possible.
- You can pay by creditcard, PayPal and (if supported) some local payment methods.
- Is your payment information wrong? Please let us know.
- Do you have a complaint? That makes us sad. So sad, that we have several ‘help the customer’ emergency plans ready just for this scenario. This is how we know we can solve this for you as soon as possible.
- Let us know as soon as possible when you have a complaint, and describe your problem as clearly as possible. This way, we can help you in the best way possible.
- You’ll receive an answer from us within 2 working days, at the latest. We’ll help you immediately, or you’ll hear how much time we’ll need to fix things for you.
- We will do everything we can to solve any issue you might have.
- Any legal disputes will be handled according to the laws in The Netherlands.
- Last but not least…
These were our general terms and conditions. If we are going to change anything about these terms and conditions in the future, you will be able to see this on our website. We will definitely make sure that the changes won’t be to your disadvantage.